"If you know someone to have..." Winthrop Local Custom Tip by RhondaRuth
Winthrop Local Customs: 3 reviews and 3 photos
If you know someone to have you as a guest to the Winthrop Yacht Club, you must sit out on their porch in one of the rockers. Sip on a Margaretta while gazing at Boston, watch the airplanes land at Logan Airport or the boats coming into dock, or the glorious sunset on a Summer evening. I'm afraid it's the only night life on our little island, but it's relaxing. If you don't know anyone to invite you, but you're a memeber of a Yacht Club somewhere else, just let them know where you're from and 'sign in'. The cocktail flag is out!!
More Local Customs in Winthrop (2)
More Reviews (27)
- See All Watch a Thunder Storm in the making!
- See All Front or Backyard Gardens abound.....
- See All Fishing in Winthrop
- See All Small but nice!
- See All A Great Place to Walk
- See All The Ice is Never Safe!