"Check out the farmer's market...." Top 5 Page for this destination Farmer's Market Tip by jessicadf
Farmer's Market, San Rafael: 3 reviews and 2 photos
Check out the farmer's market. There are various ones in Marin County. However, my favorite is held at the Marin County Civic Center, down the street from my house. It's hours are 8am to 1pm on Thursdays and Sundays, all year 'round.
Great, fresh, organic produce, crafts, delicious foods (crepe, samosa, falaffel, freshly baked goods, kettle corn, smoked salmon, artisan sausages, etc.), crafts and live music... very nice.
Address: Marin County Civic Center
More Reviews (53)
- See All Chocolate coffee pie
- See All Groceries - organic and otherwise
- See All A rare treat: Indonesian food
- See All Hula is GREAT exercise!
- You pretty much need a vehicle
jessicadf's Related Pages
Have you been to San Rafael?Share Your Travels