"We slept in Hotel Sol Club..." Banes Hotel Tip by Umfufu
Banes Hotels: 2 reviews and 2 photos
We slept in Hotel Sol Club Rio de Luna and it was great. We had a room with the best few ever. If you ever go there ask for room 154. $120 for one day in the high season, but remember it is all inclusive.
Unique Qualities: The people of the hotel are very kind, the hotel is very clean. I never meet any insects in my room.
Comparison: about average
Directions: The location is in Guardelavaca, near Holguin. And the beach is called Esmeralda beach.
othercontact: <font color=deeppink size=+0,05>
More Reviews (35)
- See All The activity you must do is...
- See All There are a lot of musquitoos...
- You want to see a lot of ...
- See All Just put on your trainers and...
- See All I am sorry to tell you this,...
Umfufu's Related Pages
Explore the World
Have you been to Banes?Share Your Travels