"Taking photos" Egypt Warnings Or Dangers Tip by CarlosLuz
Egypt Warnings and Dangers: 366 reviews and 200 photos
About photos, you CAN'T take photos :
- to military / government people or installations (if you ask/have permission it's ok)
- with flash inside tombs or the Cairo Museum (I saw people getting their camera film taken off because of using flash)
Additionally, I advise not to take photos :
- directly to people without asking permission (after which you may be asked to spend some $$$ as a compensation)
More Warnings and Dangers in Egypt (1)
More Reviews (28)
- See All Nefertari temple in Abu Simbel
- Beware of the traffic and their driving!
- See All Egypcian night aboard the cruise
- See All Cruise boats...
- Wadi El Sebou
CarlosLuz's Related Pages
Have you been to Egypt?Share Your Travels