"Changing Money" Thailand Favorite Tip by riproy
Thailand General: 598 reviews and 421 photos
Favorite thing: Change your money when you land at the airport. There are a number of bank kiosks where you can do this after you pass thru customs . Often exchange rates at airports are significantly worse than other places - not Thailand. The rates at the banks at Bangkok's airport are almost identical to banks in other parts of the city. Do it right away and then you have cash on hand for taxis, etc. (for taxis, make sure you have small bills as cabbies rarely do).
Fondest memory: Lots of baht for your buck.
More Reviews (31)
- See All WWOOFing in Thailand continued
- See All When not to travel in Thailand
- See All Take showers often
- See All Don't shy away from strange food
- See All Traditional Thai Massage
riproy's Related Pages
Have you been to Thailand?Share Your Travels