"Chinese Garden" Luneta - Rizal Park Tip by mlt_t
Luneta - Rizal Park, Manila: 65 reviews and 136 photos
Formerly a cementery during the Spanish time built in 1820 by the Dominican Fathers. At the black of the chapel, Rizal the Philippine ntional hero, was secretly buried after his execution. Later his remains exchumed and was transferred to the Luneta.
Phone: +63 2 302 7381
More Reviews (26)
- See All don't miss our local foods
- See All We have two seasons
- See All shop at the cheapest prices ever? go...
- See All choking traffic around the city of...
- See All about affluent Manilenuos
mlt_t's Related Pages
Have you been to Manila?Share Your Travels