"CAROLUS BOROMEUS CHURCH" Top 5 Page for this destination Carolus Boromeus Church Tip by Helga67
Carolus Boromeus Church, Antwerp: 44 reviews and 53 photos
The church was built by the Jesuits between 1615 and 1621. The baroque facade was in part designed by Rubens, a famous Flemish painter. Thirty-nine ceiling paintings made by Rubens were unfortunately lost in a fire in 1718, and also most of the original marble was destroyed.
Address: Hendrik Conscienceplein 6
Directions: At 5 minutes from the Market Square and the Groenplaats
Phone: +32(0)3-272 20 23
More Reviews (72)
- See All Shopping paradise
- See All Healthy fast food
- See All The best hotel near Central Station
- See All Night clubs, exotic restaurants and...
- Jewellery stores around Central Station
- See All ART NOUVEAU
Helga67's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels