"CONSCIENCEPLEIN" Top 5 Page for this destination Conscienceplein Tip by Helga67
Conscienceplein, Antwerp: 6 reviews and 7 photos
The Hendrik Conscience plein is a little car-free square with a beautiful church, the city library and some nice restaurants and pubs.
The bust of Hendrik Conscience, the 19th century Flemish writer, adorns the facade of the library.
Directions: at 5 minutes from the city centre at the Carolus Boromeus Church
More Reviews (72)
- See All Shopping paradise
- See All Healthy fast food
- See All The best hotel near Central Station
- See All Night clubs, exotic restaurants and...
- Jewellery stores around Central Station
- See All ART NOUVEAU
Helga67's Related Pages
Have you been to Antwerp?Share Your Travels