3 Olivos: "Meat Restaurant" Top 5 Page for this destination Marbella Restaurant Tip by Carmela71
Marbella Restaurants: 126 reviews and 150 photos
This restaurant offers tasty food prepared on a traditional charcoal grill and wood-fired oven. Mouth-watering suckling pig, beef, lamb and fish dishes are all on the menu at this cosy home-style eating house.
Favorite Dish: last time we asked for a dish for two, they brought the grill to the table and we did our own food... ummm great.. but smelly hehehehe
Address: Crta. de Cádiz, km 176, Marbella.
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
Phone: +34 952-86-75-99
More Reviews (97)
- See All Close to the Golf course
- See All Hipercor at Puerto banus
- See All Zimbabwe at Old town
- See All SELWO PARK
- See All Chicking flights information of Malaga...
- See All Feria de Muestras
- See All 1st November 2002
- See All The Venus of Marbella
- See All Relocation here? Foreigners department...
- See All Marbella´s Sunsets (1 january 2003)
- See All JEEP & DOLPHIN ADVENTURE
- tourist Office in marbella
Carmela71's Related Pages
Have you been to Marbella?Share Your Travels