"Otto Wagner-Haus in Wienzeile 38" Top 5 Page for this destination Jugendstil / Art Nouveau Tip by globetrott
Jugendstil / Art Nouveau, Vienna: 19 reviews and 53 photos
This the other building made by Otto Wagner, next to Majolikahaus and in my opinion it is even more beautiful with its great golden ornaments. It is a bank today and unfortunately both buildings may not be visited from inside - there are beautifully decorated lifts and stairs.
Click on my pictures and see the great details in the facades and the sculptures at the top of the buildings - they seem to scream down on the people passing by !
This building is on Naschmarkt, opposite of the flea-market that will take place every saturday !
Address: Art Nouveau in Vienna
More Off The Beaten Path in Vienna (45)
More Reviews (156)
- See All Weihnachtsmarkt im Türkenschanzpark
- See All Bade-Schiff - a pool inside a ship
- See All a traditional Wiener Kaffeehaus
- See All An Art Nouveau-jewel
- See All WESTBAHN: the cheapest train to Salzburg
- See All Beware of the SÜD-Bahnhof/OST-Bahnhof -...
- See All Palais Liechtenstein
- See All a perfect hotel
- See All Mozart-people all over the centre of...
- See All Silvester-Pfad - the festivities at new...
- See All a full day in Vienna
Been to Vienna?Share your travels with the world!
globetrott's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels