"United Nations" United Nations Tip by seamandrew
United Nations, New York City: 88 reviews and 143 photos
Okay, so technically it's not New York City, but everything around it is so that's why I put it here. The land that the United Nations building stands on is international property. This facility houses the offices of representatives from all around the world. It is here where the decisions of how our cutlures and world are shaped are made.
Address: The Visitors' Entrance is located on First Avenue.
Directions: East Side, New York
Phone: 212-963-TOUR (8687)
More Things to Do in New York City (16)
More Reviews (49)
- See All Italian with the best gelato!!!
- See All Superb comfort in Mid-town
- See All Grand Central Terminal
- See All Getting in touch with nature in New York
- See All Watch out for Traffic
- See All "The" Macy's New York
seamandrew's Related Pages
Have you been to New York City?Share Your Travels