VirtualTourist.com will close on Feb 27th.

"The Netherlands" Top 5 Page for this destination Europe Things to Do Tip by sim1

Europe Things to Do: 1,295 reviews and 2,159 photos

I have lived in the Netherlands for almost all my life, and I have travelled through it quite a lot. There is a lot of information on my Netherlands page and links to many sights you might love to visit when you come here. But besides that I also want to show you some typical Dutch images, haha, actually that is quite a fun travelogue. There are two more travelogues telling about the weather in each season of the year, and all about our holidays and celebrations. I do hope that you will enjoy reading this page a lot.

Underneath this tip, you can read a few more tips about places in The Netherlands. This is only a small selection of places that I've written about on VT. Please take a look at "all my travels" to get a complete overview of my travelpages.

• Updated Jan 31, 2005

Comments

sim1 Visits Here Frequently!

sim1