"Be careful at the railway station and.." Central Station Tip by johnmi
Central Station, Milan: 16 reviews and 5 photos
..in Duomo square.
Milan is not that dangerous, but most of the pickpockets' victims are tourists.
There are few chances you'll end up in an unsafe area of the city, but pickpocket can rob you even in a "safe" place..
Be careful in the metro and in crowded buses or trams.
More Reviews (48)
- See All Join an expat social club & enjoy more...
- See All Hostel (women only)
- See All Milan-Turin for 1 Euro
- See All CHANGE inside Stazione Centrale: the...
- Mosquito Repellent is A MUST
- See All A pizzeria in Citta Studi
johnmi's Related Pages
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels