Art factory: "Aperitivo (a trendy one)" Milan Restaurant Tip by johnmi
Milan Restaurants: 328 reviews and 374 photos
Trendy, crowded, but with a good buffet.
CHECK THE WEBSITE!!! There's a virtual visit... so you'll know what you can eat! ;-))
Price Comparison: about average
Directions: Very close to the main railway station (just walk to Piazza Caiazzo)
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (41)
- See All Join an expat social club & enjoy...
- See All Hostel (women only)
- See All Milan-Turin for 1 Euro
- See All CHANGE inside Stazione Centrale: the...
- Mosquito Repellent is A MUST
- See All **FREE FOR FOREIGNERS** disco,...
- See All A name for fruit&juices in Milan
- popular bookstore..
- Free Shiatsu Treatment
- Be careful at the railway station and..
- San Siro, the "Scala" of soccer
Been to Milan?Share your travels with the world!
johnmi's Related Pages
Have you been to Milan?Share Your Travels