"Chug the blood down baby!" Vietnam Things to Do Tip by chefgrad
Vietnam Things to Do: 746 reviews and 1,138 photos
You definatly need to visit Le Mat "the snake village". This village is filled with tons of restaurants serving none other than snake! We made a trip there for only one thing... The snake blood alcohal drink. We each had a shot and ofcourse I was the one who had to eat the beating heart. I swallowed choke and down it went. That night the skies turned red and I felt so relaxed. The mixture of the blood, alcohal and pure adrenaline did it for me.
Directions: Le Mat is located on the outskirts of Hanoi
More Reviews (27)
- See All Rainy Days
- See All Big Bad Rocks!
- See All Dark, wet & stuffy. Fantastic!
- Shop Til You Drop!
- Footbal in Sapa!
- See All A behaved guest is a delight to have!
- xe buyt, xe ome, xe lua or thuyen...
- See All Some things I brought home 9
- See All Close up of the picture above
- Cuchi Tunnels. She couldn't breath
- Largest mall in HCM - Gotta be rich or...
- Excite your taste busds from Sapa to...
chefgrad's Related Pages
Have you been to Vietnam?Share Your Travels