"Kennedy Homestead" County Wexford Tip by orlikins
County Wexford, Ireland: 13 reviews and 12 photos
This, I think, is really for American tourists, who want to see where this sprawling dynasty came from. Its got a exhibition about the history of Irish emigration during the 1800s and obviously on the Kennedy family history.
Directions: About 12 km south of New Ross, off a winding road.
More Reviews (49)
- See All Ryanscaire (Ryanair
- See All "Whaddya mean we can't drink on Good...
- See All The Bridge Inn, Tullamore
- See All Tullamore Court Hotel
- See All Senor Ricos, Tullamore, Co. Offaly
orlikins' Related Pages
Have you been to Ireland?Share Your Travels