"ATMs in Poland" Poland Favorite Tip by matcrazy1
Poland General: 181 reviews and 147 photos
Favorite thing: .
Now (September 2002) there are 6702 ATM in Poland, that is about 900 more then in March 2002.
Which cards are accepted?
1. Visa, Visa Electron, PLUS in 99.76% ATMs;
2. Eurocard/MasterCard, Maestro, Cirrus in 90.94% ATMs;
3. American Express in 12.65% ATMs;
4. Diners Club in 6.40%.
You can check up-to-date list of the ATMs and cards accepted by them in your destination in Poland. Follow this link:
1. Click on the proper region on the map of Poland;
2. On the next page choose the town/city (in polish language). You will find full list of ATMs with (from the left): name of bank which run ATM, 24h operating (or rarely not), address.
3. If you click on the name of bank you will see which cards are accepted in this ATM.
Must I know Polish language to use ATM?
NO, all ATMs are at least bilingual: Polish and English; some are multilingual (German, French and others).
More Reviews (48)
- See All Wildlife in Sopotnia Wielka in Beskidy...
- See All KRAKOW top activities
- American mobile phones
- Stores - general information
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Poland?Share Your Travels