"Newest Vienna Clubbing Location" NIght Clubs & bars Tip by iavormar
NIght Clubs & bars, Vienna: 72 reviews and 61 photos
This is the newest location in Vienna for clubbings and after-worx parties. The after-worx parties will be here instead of in the Meierei, cause on the 29th of September saidly but true the Meierei will close it's doors.
Actually the club is in the basement of the palais Daun Kinsky and is a cool place to be. It has several bars, scene for live music, and is separeted in 4 rooms. The club will open on the 21th of September. On the picture you can see the program. Interesting sounds the After business Wine Club on Monday or may be Supersonic on Saturday. The entrance fee is 10 Euro, a coctail is about 7-8 Euro, a glas of champaign 5 Euro and a bottle of Wahrsteiner Beer is 4 Euro.
I wish you lots of fun inside and let wish them to give us only great parties.
Dress Code: Fashionable
Address: Freyung 4, 1010 Wien in Palais Daun Kinsky
Directions: Take U2 to Schottentor and walk the Schttengasse entlang till it "melts" in Herrengasse. There inside the Palais Daun Kinsky is
Phone: +43 1 95 85 950
More Reviews (39)
- See All Never order alone 1 main dish!!!!
- See All Visit the Lainzer Zoo
- See All The Garden of Schloss...
- Biking, Roller Skating and Co. In Vienna
- See All The biggest shopping mal in Europe
- See All Schloss Schoenbrunn -...
- See All Try the austrian hostels.......
- Take a extra stomach with ;-)))
- Bier drinking in Austria - you...
- You could get addicted to...
- See All Visit Kunsthaus Wien (for a...
- See All Use the Wienerlinien to travel...
iavormar's Related Pages
Have you been to Vienna?Share Your Travels