"Trieste" Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Things to Do Tip by croisbeauty
Italy Things to Do: 1,470 reviews and 2,257 photos
Trieste is another underrated Italian destination, a beautiful town situated in the northeastern Adriatic.
If not for other, Trieste worth to see because of Capitoline hill, which dominates over the city centre. There you can see the unique complex of San Giusto Cathedral (14th century). Another spot worth to see is the beautiful Castle of Miramare, "the love nest" of Maximilian II of Hapsburgs.
More Reviews (108)
- See All Even the Gods loved it
- See All Exploring Italy by train
- See All Banca - Orario pubblico
- See All Pickpockets - mode of operation
- See All Plug adapter for Italy
- See All Portobuffole
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels