"Lake Superior Provincial Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Province of Ontario Things to Do Tip by sim1
Province of Ontario Things to Do: 203 reviews and 449 photos
I made a trip with a camper from Toronto to Vancouver. Wow, what a distance, but what a beautiful trip! One of the wonderful surprises was Lake Superior. We only stayed in Lake Superior Provincial Park for one night, but I would love to go back here! The nature is spectacular, almost overwhelming. The view over the huge Lake Superior, the coastline, it all makes this a beautiful spot. The only disadvantage is that it isn't so easy to reach as it is located so far north from Toronto. But if you have lots of time and don't mind a long long drive, a park you certainly should consider visiting.
You can read much more about this destination on my Lake Superior Provincial Park page.
More Things to Do in Province of Ontario (40)
More Reviews (48)
- See All Tax rebates
- See All Ontario... continued....
- See All Skating in downtown Toronto
- See All Outback Steakhouse
- See All Radisson hotel, Niagara Falls
- See All Protecting against mosquitos
- See All Long lonely roads
- See All Parking :-((((
- See All Salt and sand for the roads
- Nightlife can be boring...
- See All Online diary December 2001
Been to Province of Ontario?Share your travels with the world!
sim1's Related Pages
Have you been to Province of Ontario?Share Your Travels