"Winter in park in Tychy" Tychy Off The Beaten Path Tip by matcrazy1
Tychy Off The Beaten Path: 21 reviews and 21 photos
Tychy is an unique city in a region - Upper Silesia region. Why? Because it's a new city (mainly), designed quite another way than older cities. Streets (avenues), walkways are broad and there are a lot of city parks and a lot of smaller and bigger green areas around Tychy.
Unfortunately there are a lot of (hundreds) ugly, big (huge) apartment buildings around Tychy - hmm... Soviet style buidings luckily no more built nowadays.
More Off The Beaten Path in Tychy (19)
More Reviews (144)
- See All Religion
- See All Salads :-)
- See All With party barrel of Tyskie beer :-)
- See All Don't we like flatness?
- See All Old and new Polish cars
- See All Tyskie and Pilsner Urquell beer
- See All Stained-glass windows in Europe
- See All Bungalows at the Paprocanskie Lake
- See All Sports and leisure activities
- See All The European best guitar festival!!
- Do you know this guy?
- Good humour!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Tychy?Share Your Travels