"The park complex from the 18th century" Tychy Favorite Tip by matcrazy1
Tychy General: 19 reviews and 19 photos
Favorite thing: The palace and park complex from the 18th century is located in the old part of Tychy opposite to Ksiazecy (Prince) Brewery - just across Bielska Street.
They surely sell Tyskie beer there hehe - in a park, not in a palace. Shouldn't it be shopping tip as well?
More Reviews (147)
- See All Religion
- See All Stone figures of saints
- See All Salads :-)
- See All With party barrel of Tyskie beer :-)
- See All Don't we like flatness?
- See All Old and new Polish cars
- See All Stained-glass windows in Europe
- See All Bungalows at the Paprocanskie Lake
- See All Sports and leisure activities
- See All The European best guitar festival!!
- Do you know this guy?
- Good humour!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Tychy?Share Your Travels