"St. Maksymilian Kolbe Church" Tychy Favorite Tip by matcrazy1
Tychy General: 19 reviews and 19 photos
Favorite thing: Look at St. Maksymilian Kolbe Church at night - it's a roman catholic church. It looks interesting either from the outside and inside. I think that the best examples of modern architecture in Tychy are just its newest churches. Add one bank building (PKO) now.
As always: don't forget to go inside - interior, modern design is unique.
More Reviews (147)
- See All Religion
- See All Stone figures of saints
- See All Salads :-)
- See All With party barrel of Tyskie beer :-)
- See All Don't we like flatness?
- See All Old and new Polish cars
- See All Stained-glass windows in Europe
- See All Bungalows at the Paprocanskie Lake
- See All Sports and leisure activities
- See All The European best guitar festival!!
- Do you know this guy?
- Good humour!
matcrazy1's Related Pages
Have you been to Tychy?Share Your Travels