"Sheep Grazing..." Rural Alberta Tip by Rice_Paper
Rural Alberta, Edmonton: 5 reviews and 5 photos
About an hour (or less) North of Edmonton lies Fort Saskatchewan. The unique thing about Fort Sask. is its sheep grazing attaction. Stop by and see sheep grazing in the middle of an urban area.
It's a rather interesting site. Mosey on down to the Tourist Info Office (Thurs to Sunday; around noon to 8 pm) for more info.
Phone: (780) 992-6200
More Off The Beaten Path in Edmonton (5)
More Reviews (50)
- See All Funky Hotel 'Round a Funky Neighbourhood
- See All Late night cravings...
- See All Wha happenin'..... =)
- See All Support the lil airline that could....
- See All Hanging out at Squires
- See All Go Trappers Go!
Rice_Paper's Related Pages
Have you been to Edmonton?Share Your Travels