"CASTLE" Top 5 Page for this destination Old Town (Casco Antiguo) Tip by Carmela71
Old Town (Casco Antiguo), Marbella: 64 reviews and 126 photos
The remains of what is called the Castle are no more than a small part of what in one time formed part of the defense system in the city of Marbella.
The Town Hall has recently recovered the back plates from the north and south of the citadel by eliminating some of the old buildings that were built against the walls of the castle.
Address: Calle Bermeja, 20, 29601 Marbella, MÃ¡laga, Spain
Directions: Surrounding the Plaza de los Naranjos
Phone: +34 952 82 77 46
More Reviews (124)
- See All Close to the Golf course
- See All Hipercor at Puerto banus
- See All Indian Restaurants at Marbella
- See All Zimbabwe at Old town
- See All Chicking flights information of Malaga...
- See All Feria de Muestras
- See All 1st November 2002
- See All The Venus of Marbella
- See All Relocation here? Foreigners department...
- See All Marbella´s Sunsets (1 january 2003)
- See All JEEP & DOLPHIN ADVENTURE
- tourist Office in marbella
Carmela71's Related Pages
Have you been to Marbella?Share Your Travels