"La Rotonda" Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Off The Beaten Path Tip by croisbeauty
Italy Off The Beaten Path: 430 reviews and 602 photos
Colli Berici is an hill on the outskirt of Vicenza. Ther you can see the real gem of the Italian Renaissance architecture.
Villa Capra or Villa La Rotonda by Palladio, is one of the most famously and imitated buildings in the world, the characteristics of which served to illustrate and sum up the stylistic features of Italian Renaissance architecture.
More Reviews (94)
- See All Even the Gods loved it
- See All Exploring Italy by train
- See All Banca - Orario pubblico
- See All Pickpockets - mode of operation
- See All Plug adapter for Italy
- See All Cinque Terre
croisbeauty's Related Pages
Have you been to Italy?Share Your Travels