"Queen Elizabeth Park & Bloedel Conservatory" Queen Elizabeth Park Tip by sunnywong
Queen Elizabeth Park, Vancouver: 19 reviews and 41 photos
Queen Elizabeth is sitting atop an extinct volcano and the highest point in Vancouver at 500 feet (150 m). From here, visitors have sweeping views in all directions across the city.
A magnificent floral conservatory set in Queen Elizabeth Park, housing plants and birds from the world over. Free admission except Bloedel Conservatory.
Address: Cambie & W 33rd Ave, Vancouver
Directions: The park is spread out between 33rd and 37th Avenues, and between Main and Cambie Streets.
More Things to Do in Vancouver (32)
More Reviews (36)
- See All Polar Bear Swim
- See All Christmas Light Display 4
- See All Vancouver Downtown Historic Railway
- See All Vancouver Beaches
- See All Newspaper Vendering Box
- See All Candian Goose
- Tasty BBQ'd ducks, chicken and pork in...
- See All Burrard Bridge
- See All Wild Racoon
- Accommodation at University of British...
- Whistler and Blackcomb mountains
Been to Vancouver?Share your travels with the world!
sunnywong's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels