"Granville Island (False Creek Ferrie) Aquabus" False Creek Tip by sunnywong
False Creek, Vancouver: 14 reviews and 37 photos
Rainbow coloured ferries provide continuous passenger shuttle service across False Creek between docks at Hornby Street (south foot), Granville Island (beside Art's Club Theatre), Drake Street south in Yaletown, Science World, and Stamp's Landing. Sightseeing mini-tours.
Directions: Granville Island Pier
More Things to Do in Vancouver (32)
More Reviews (36)
- See All Polar Bear Swim
- See All Christmas Light Display 4
- See All Vancouver Downtown Historic Railway
- See All Vancouver Beaches
- See All Newspaper Vendering Box
- See All Candian Goose
- Tasty BBQ'd ducks, chicken and pork in...
- See All Burrard Bridge
- See All Wild Racoon
- Accommodation at University of British...
- Whistler and Blackcomb mountains
Been to Vancouver?Share your travels with the world!
sunnywong's Related Pages
Have you been to Vancouver?Share Your Travels