"Packing List" New Jersey Packing List Tip by SURFIN7TH
New Jersey What to Pack: 8 reviews and 6 photos
Luggage and bags: Ocean City has a new skate park. Its on 6th St., next to the boardwalk
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Skate shoes or Rollerblades on your feet.
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Band Aids, and Ice Packs may come in handy.
Photo Equipment: Many Kodak moments here.
Miscellaneous: Knee Pads, Elbow Pads, Wrist Guards, and Helmet required.
if you're short on equipment, visit Generation Next Skate Shop on 1050 Asbury Ave.
They buy and sell new an USED pads and equipment.
Phone # (609)391-0550
More Reviews (25)
- See All Mid-Atlantic 500 Fishing Tournament
- Fishing in NJ is World Class
- See All I love fishing at night. This...
- See All Ride a jetski in the back bays...
- Like most beach resorts in NJ,...
When in Wildwood,
- THe Union is alive and well in...
- The surf culture in NJ is...
- See All Fish, surf, boat, watch the...
- See All SURF TACO, Coastal Cuisine
- One time in band camp, I rode...
Been to New Jersey?Share your travels with the world!
SURFIN7TH's Related Pages
Have you been to New Jersey?Share Your Travels