"Casa Labra" Top 5 Page for this destination Casa Labra Tip by SirRichard
Casa Labra, Madrid: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Very close to the 'Puerta del Sol', this tiny restaurant offers tasteful 'tapas' to have just before lunch or (why not?) instead of it. Ask for the famous 'bacalao' (haddock) along with a chilly beer ('caña). For the haddock you have to go to the counter at the right, buy the portions you want and then go to the main hall to ask for the drink.
Here was founded in the 19th century the socialist spanish party (PSOE).
Address: c/Tetuán, 12. / Metro: Sol
Price Comparison: less expensive than average
Phone: Tel.: 91 531 10 81.
Price: less than US$10
More Restaurants in Madrid (21)
More Reviews (148)
- See All WI-FI in the buses
- See All Lope de Vega Museum
- See All Madrid by Segway
- See All Hostels & Vegans restaurants
- See All "Doña Manolita" for Xmas Lottery
- See All Cafe Reporter
- See All Parades and demonstrations
- See All TIO PEPE ad at Puerta del Sol
- See All La Sierra (mountains)
- See All Xanadu Shopping Mall
- See All Fortune tellers in the Retiro Park
- See All Hire a cell phone
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels