"Toledo & Segovia (daytrips)" Top 5 Page for this destination Daytrips Tip by SirRichard
Daytrips, Madrid: 16 reviews and 4 photos
Toledo and Segovia are very interesting daytrips from Madrid. There are plenty of organised tours, but you can go there on your own if you prefer. You can get there by bus (cheaper) or by 'Cercanías' train:
- Toledo by bus: From the <font color=red>South Bus Station</font> (Metro: Mendez Alvaro), the Galiano-Continental bus company (Ph: 915272961) takes you there in 1 hour for 7,28 euros (return ticket). Buses leave every 30 minutes from 6:30 to 22h.<BR>
- Toledo by train: From the <font color=red>Chamartin or Atocha Train Station</font> (Metro: Chamartin, Metro: Atocha), you can take a Renfe train that takes you there in 1,20 hours for 9,60 euros. Trains at 8:30, 10:14, 12:12, 14:44, 15:25, 16:30, 17:55, 19:23 h (From Chamartin; they pass by Atocha 15 minutes later).
- Segovia by bus: From the <font color=red>La Sepulvedana Bus Station</font> , Paseo de la Florida, 11 (Metro: Norte), the Sepulvedana bus company (Ph: 915304806) takes you there in 1,30 hour for 8,2 euros (return ticket). Buses leave every 30 minutes from 7h.
- Segovia by train: From the <font color=red>Chamartin Train Station</font> (Metro: Chamartin), you can take a train that takes you there in 1,50 hours for 8,80 euros. Trains at 6:17, 8:15, 10:16, 12:16, 14:15, 15:16, 16:16, 18:16, 20:16 h.
More Transportation in Madrid (17)
More Reviews (152)
- See All Lope de Vega Museum
- See All Madrid by Segway
- See All Hostels & Vegans restaurants
- See All "Doña Manolita" for Xmas Lottery
- See All Cafe Reporter
- See All Cerveceria Cervantes
- See All Parades and demonstrations
- See All TIO PEPE ad at Puerta del Sol
- See All La Sierra (mountains)
- See All Xanadu Shopping Mall
- See All Fortune tellers in the Retiro Park
- See All Hire a cell phone
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels