"Juan Carlos I Park" Top 5 Page for this destination Madrid Things to Do Tip by SirRichard
Madrid Things to Do: 2,051 reviews and 3,572 photos
This recently opened park is a bit outside Madrid, on the way to the airport, but if you have a spare day and want to take a walk and see some modern sculptures, try it.
It has long open avenues, very few trees (don't go in august, terrible hot!) and open spaces, lakes, rivers, a boat, a little train to take a quick look, kites in the windy days...
To get there, take the Metro towards the airport and stop in the previous stop (Campo de las Naciones)
Address: Parque Ferial Juan Carlos I
Directions: Campo de las Naciones.
More Things to Do in Madrid (25)
More Reviews (144)
- See All WI-FI in the buses
- See All Madrid by Segway
- See All Hostels & Vegans restaurants
- See All "Doña Manolita" for Xmas Lottery
- See All Cafe Reporter
- See All Cerveceria Cervantes
- See All Parades and demonstrations
- See All TIO PEPE ad at Puerta del Sol
- See All La Sierra (mountains)
- See All Xanadu Shopping Mall
- See All Fortune tellers in the Retiro Park
- See All Hire a cell phone
SirRichard's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels