"The money is the Hungarian..." Budapest Local Custom Tip by acemj
Budapest Local Customs: 232 reviews and 280 photos
The money is the Hungarian Forint. There are foreign exchanges at the airport and all over the city, but I just used ATMs (however, they're not everywhere like in the States- you can get an ATM map at the tourist offices).
Check Virtual Tourist's currency converter for the latest exchange rates.
More Local Customs in Budapest (1)
More Reviews (43)
- See All Vajdahunyad Castle
- See All Funicular to Castle Hill
- See All Quiet in the middle of Budapest
- See All Fancy plate of fruit
- See All Imposing, grand architecture
- See All The View
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels