hmmmm . . .: "hmmmm . . ." Budapest Restaurant Tip by acemj
Budapest Restaurants: 945 reviews and 1,079 photos
I didn't find a great restaurant, but I'm sure they exist. I did, however, fill up on great breads and pastries as I walked around and stopped at various markets and stands throughout the city.
Favorite Dish: You can get Goolash (gulyas) everywhere, but I recommend trying Fisherman's Soup (Halaszle).
More Restaurants in Budapest (1)
More Reviews (43)
- See All Vajdahunyad Castle
- See All Funicular to Castle Hill
- See All Quiet in the middle of Budapest
- See All Imposing, grand architecture
- See All The View
- More than just paprika . . .
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels