"Andrassy ut" Andrassy Utca Tip by acemj
Andrassy Utca, Budapest: 42 reviews and 101 photos
This fashionable, tree-lined avenue is Budapest's version of Paris' Champs-Elysees. City planners really did model it after the famous Parisian avenue and it is the site of some of the best architecture in the city.
Address: From the inner city to the City Park
othercontact: The subway runs underground alon
More Reviews (27)
- See All Funicular to Castle Hill
- See All Quiet in the middle of Budapest
- See All Fancy plate of fruit
- See All Imposing, grand architecture
- See All The View
- More than just paprika . . .
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels