"Market Halls (Vasarcsarnok)" Central Market Hall - Nagy Vasarcsarnok Tip by acemj
Central Market Hall - Nagy Vasarcsarnok, Budapest: 43 reviews and 95 photos
This is an enormous covered market in a beautiful building with a six-storey high roof that makes the space feel enormous.
You'll find everything from the heads and every other part of animals to spices to flowers to t-shirts. It's a great place to stroll.
Address: Pest side of the Liberty Bridge. Vamhaz Korut.
Directions: Pest side of Szabadság híd, on Fovam Ter.
Phone: +36 1 366 3300
More Reviews (27)
- See All Funicular to Castle Hill
- See All Quiet in the middle of Budapest
- See All Fancy plate of fruit
- See All Imposing, grand architecture
- See All The View
- More than just paprika . . .
acemj's Related Pages
Have you been to Budapest?Share Your Travels