"Visit Spanish Steps(More pics..." Piazza di Spagna - Spanish Steps Tip by zheyy

Piazza di Spagna - Spanish Steps, Rome: 44 reviews and 55 photos

Favorite thing: Visit Spanish Steps
(More pics are in Travelogue ^^)

Fondest memory: I guess the first time I knew it was from the movie 'Holiday in Rome'. I do have bunches of imagination about it...

That day when I strolled in Rome with my friend, I was almost lost. We walked through narrow alleys again and again, - actually I enjoyed experiencing Rome by this way: with no definite destination, just to encounter everything by chance.
It was dusk, we were going along a street and saw the beautiful sunset just performacing on the front end of this road. We started to run and wanted to catch the amazing shot. However, the road seemed too long, also because after one-day walking, my feet were so painful.
I couldn't run fast, just kept going. The sky turned darker little by little.
'Running, hi, don't give up.'my friend encouraged me.
I know many beautiful moments may only come once, you can never expect when to meet them again.
Anyhow we got to highest place of the road before the end of sunset. I realized right that moment I was in Spanish Square!

Lots of people were there enjoying the scene. I leaned by the rail, thinking I might say THANKS to sunset because it waited for me.

Phone: 09083881200
Website: http://www.rome-passion.com/place-espagne.html

• Updated Sep 14, 2002

“You smile, the world smiles ^-^”

Have you been to Rome?