"I was all geared up for my..." AMP Tower / Centrepoint Tip by Ronald_T

AMP Tower / Centrepoint, Sydney: 7 reviews and 6 photos

Favorite thing: <body>
<p><font face='Times New Roman' size='4'>I was all geared up for my trip to the <b><a href='http://www.centrepoint.com.au' target = new> AMP Tower Centre Point</a></b> but on arrival was very disappointed to find I was not allowed to. You can imagine how I felt! This was because of the risk of further injury to my already sore and broken shoulder. AMP Tower Centre Point is located near St. James Station. My friend and guide told me that this tour is an awesome experience. The views of Sydney and its surrounds are breathtaking from the tallest observation deck in the <b>Southern Hemisphere</b>. The entrance fee also includes a <b><a href='http://www.sydneyskytour.com.au/tour.asp' target = new> Sky Tour</a></b>: <b>The Great Australian Expedition</b>. Take a virtual journey around Australia then see the harbour to the north, the Pacific Ocean to the east, Botany Bay to the south and the Blue Mountains to the west, and everything in between. You can also dine in two revolving restaurants. This can be organised separately. </font></p> <p align='center'><font face='Times New Roman' size='4'> Definitely on my list for a future trip!!!</font></p>
</body>

• Written Sep 12, 2002

Comments

Ronald_T

“Make peace, no war...”