Six Mesto Restaurant: "Still at the Six Mesto..." Madrid Restaurant Tip by Krystynn
Madrid Restaurants: 684 reviews and 724 photos
Here I am with my new-found American friends whom I met whilst we were out sightseeing one morning in Madrid - the Perkins and Grandma (she made me call her that) who hails from Dallas, Texas.
They are one of the nicest Americans I have ever met. And mind you, this Grandma is very internet savvy too. She emails everyone back home almost every other day... unlike me. ** Bowing down in admiration **
They decided to join us for dinner because I guess they enjoyed our company!
I think I'm gonna them.
Favorite Dish: <i>Who can remember the menu when you have such nice friends surrounding you</i>?
Price Comparison: more expensive than average
More Reviews (37)
- See All Looking for Designer Brands? Come to...
- See All PRADO: "LAS HILANDERAS" by Diego...
- Strictly For Fans of REAL MADRID F.C.
- See All PUERTA DEL SOL At Nightfall
- See All The lovely Castellana...
The Madrid Subway:
- Before Embarking On Your...
- See All Hey, check out this cool ...
- See All Best Time To Conquer The City
- The BEST club here in Madrid...
- See All Here's a little incident which...
Been to Madrid?Share your travels with the world!
Krystynn's Related Pages
Have you been to Madrid?Share Your Travels