"The Magnificent Plaza de España" Plaza de España Tip by Krystynn
Plaza de España, Sevilla: 91 reviews and 188 photos
You MUST check out the lovely murals lining the walls of the Plaza de España, located inside Parque María Luisa. It's absolutely gorgeous.
Parque María Luisa is the largest in Sevilla. Right in the center is a large crescent-shaped building constructed for the Spanish-American exhibition of 1929. The building is coated with multi-colored tile and bordered by a moat. Doves always seem to cluster in the park and hey, if you have a few seeds to offer them... they'll definitely peck the seeds out of your hand.
Address: Parque de María Luisa
Directions: East bank of the Guadalquivir, south of the Cathedral
More Things to Do in Sevilla (7)
More Reviews (28)
- Moving Around Sevilla Via Cabs/Taxis
- See All Flea Market Shopping!
- Hola España!
- Watching Your Favorite Soccer Team In...
- See All The Most Important Event In The Sevilla...
- See All The Best Tablao In Sevilla (In My Eyes)
- See All When In Sevilla, Feast on PAELLA!
- Calle Feria & Alameda de Hercules,...
- See All Pilgrims Progress...At The Sevilla...
- See All The Hotel for the Jetsets, High Society...
Krystynn's Related Pages
Have you been to Sevilla?Share Your Travels