"Go Eskies Go!" Football Tip by Rice_Paper
Football, Edmonton: 3 reviews and 6 photos
Watching some kick arse Canadian football. None of this 4th down crap (as seen in NFL)...3 downs to get your act together or it's done! =)
Tickets for the game range from $20-$50.
Address: Commonwealth Stadium (11000 Stadium Road)
Directions: Easiest way to get there is just take the LRT and stop at Stadium station (to avoid the parking dilemma). Cost about $2 for a transfer.
Theme: Sports Watching
More Reviews (53)
- See All Funky Hotel 'Round a Funky Neighbourhood
- See All Horticulture Enthusiast Rejoice
- See All Late night cravings...
- See All Wha happenin'..... =)
- See All Support the lil airline that could....
- See All Hanging out at Squires
Rice_Paper's Related Pages
Have you been to Edmonton?Share Your Travels