"Ghost tour on Whyte" Whyte Ave Tip by Rice_Paper
Whyte Ave, Edmonton: 2 reviews and 0 photos
If you have an hour to spare and are curious about ghostly stories around Strathcona, check out the ghost tours. I believe the guide's name is Nadine Bailey.
Just show up at the Rescuer Statue in front of the Walterdale Playhouse (by Gazebo Park) at 9pm on a Monday to Thursday night. Can't remember how much it cost though but it's not pricey, I believe.
Phone: (780) 469-3187
More Off The Beaten Path in Edmonton (5)
More Reviews (50)
- See All Funky Hotel 'Round a Funky Neighbourhood
- See All Late night cravings...
- See All Wha happenin'..... =)
- See All Support the lil airline that could....
- See All Hanging out at Squires
- See All Go Trappers Go!
Rice_Paper's Related Pages
Have you been to Edmonton?Share Your Travels