"For the techies..." Electronics Tip by Rice_Paper
Electronics, Edmonton: 1 reviews and 0 photos
It's a chain store...along the line of Best Buy (in the States). Actually, think Best Buy did bought them out. HAHAHAH.
Anyway, though A&B does have it's deals, I find that Future Shop is pretty consistent with its sales and well, its hours of operation isn't as "picky" as A&B.
What to buy: DVD's, CD's, you name 'em, they got it.
What to pay: You can pay as little as $15.00 for a DVD (Best seller types).
Address: Various locations around the city
Theme: Computers and Electronics
More Reviews (49)
- See All Funky Hotel 'Round a Funky Neighbourhood
- See All Horticulture Enthusiast Rejoice
- See All Late night cravings...
- See All Wha happenin'..... =)
- See All Support the lil airline that could....
- See All Hanging out at Squires
Rice_Paper's Related Pages
Have you been to Edmonton?Share Your Travels