"Check out the Kenai Peninsula...." Alaska Things to Do Tip by richiecdisc
Alaska Things to Do: 496 reviews and 834 photos
Check out the Kenai Peninsula.
A beautiful outdoor paradise and where the fine citizens of Anchorage spend their summer weekends. So, of course, you go during the week when they have to work.
Address: Seward highway going south, you can't go wrong.
More Reviews (20)
- See All Eagle Glacier Cabin.
- See All Glacier Brew House.
- See All Walk the beach at Bartlett...
- Railway Brewing is the best...
- The Red Dog saloon in Juneau...
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Have you been to Alaska?Share Your Travels