"Can't remember the name, but a..." Alaska Restaurant Tip by richiecdisc
Alaska Restaurants: 77 reviews and 52 photos
Can't remember the name, but a place in Haines does an all-you-can eat Dungeness crab special.
Absolutely massive crabs, amazingly fresh. I'm a big eater and could only manage 2 1/2 of them!
Favorite Dish: ???
Directions: Haines is small and most of the people who work on the cruise boats seem to go there.
More Reviews (45)
- See All Our first stop on the ferry...
- See All Eagle Glacier Cabin.
- See All Walk the beach at Bartlett...
- Railway Brewing is the best...
- The Red Dog saloon in Juneau...
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Have you been to Alaska?Share Your Travels