"When in Juneau hike out to the..." Alaska Things to Do Tip by richiecdisc
Alaska Things to Do: 495 reviews and 833 photos
When in Juneau hike out to the Eagle Glacier.
Great cabin described above and beautiful scenery all to your lonesome. This is the view from the front of the cabin's porch.
Directions: Five and a half miles down a mosquito infested Amalga trail.
More Reviews (20)
- See All Eagle Glacier Cabin.
- See All Glacier Brew House.
- See All Walk the beach at Bartlett...
- The Red Dog saloon in Juneau...
- Don't get into any anti-gun...
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Have you been to Alaska?Share Your Travels