"When in Juneau hike out to the..." Alaska Things to Do Tip by richiecdisc
Alaska Things to Do: 496 reviews and 834 photos
When in Juneau hike out to the Eagle Glacier.
Great cabin described above and beautiful scenery all to your lonesome. This is the view from the front of the cabin's porch.
Directions: Five and a half miles down a mosquito infested Amalga trail.
More Reviews (20)
- See All Eagle Glacier Cabin.
- See All Walk the beach at Bartlett...
- See All Glacier Brew House.
- Railway Brewing is the best...
- The Red Dog saloon in Juneau...
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Have you been to Alaska?Share Your Travels