"Our first stop on the ferry..." Alaska Things to Do Tip by richiecdisc
Alaska Things to Do: 496 reviews and 834 photos
Our first stop on the ferry was Ketchikan. A bit of a tourist trap, but the surrounding area is a gentle, beautiful place.
Beautiful lush rainforest campground made me happy I brought my tent! Hike to the top of Deer Mountain (pictured) and stay in the USFS cabin. It's one of the cabins that the kids party in, but you can do a great ridge walk the next morning from it.
Address: First port of call in Alaska.
More Reviews (20)
- See All Eagle Glacier Cabin.
- See All Glacier Brew House.
- See All Walk the beach at Bartlett...
- Don't get into any anti-gun...
- Railway Brewing is the best...
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Have you been to Alaska?Share Your Travels