Royal Oak.: "Royal Oak." The Royal Oak Tip by richiecdisc
The Royal Oak, London: 1 reviews and 0 photos
Only pub carrying Harvey's real ales from Sussex. Nice old decor as well.
Favorite Dish: I didn't eat here, but the food looked great and was reasonable.
Address: 44 Tabard St.
Directions: Nearest Tube, Borough. At Nebraska St
Phone: +44 20 7357 7173
More Reviews (29)
- See All It's still worth a look so go...
- London is fairly expensive to...
- Stay off the tube at rush hour...
- See All Lamb & Flag at 33 Rose St. ...
- I flew into Gatwick for a...
richiecdisc's Related Pages
Have you been to London?Share Your Travels