"When it gets hot...get ice cream" Whyte Ave Tip by Rice_Paper
Whyte Ave, Edmonton: 2 reviews and 0 photos
It's nice to walk around Whyte Ave in the summertime. You can window shop, stop for a cup of iced mocha or a cold brew.
I like to stop for ice cream at Berzerk. It's a lil corner ice cream shop on Whyte (105 Street). Often voted as the best ice cream in Edmonton and I whole heartedly agree. HEHEHEH.
More Off The Beaten Path in Edmonton (5)
More Reviews (50)
- See All Funky Hotel 'Round a Funky Neighbourhood
- See All Late night cravings...
- See All Wha happenin'..... =)
- See All Support the lil airline that could....
- See All Hanging out at Squires
- See All Go Trappers Go!
Rice_Paper's Related Pages
Have you been to Edmonton?Share Your Travels