"Guan Yin Temple" Singapore Off The Beaten Path Tip by A2002
Singapore Off The Beaten Path: 432 reviews and 573 photos
One of the most crowded Taoist temple in Singapore. You will be amazed at the crowd if you go on the night just before Chinese New Year, especially near midnight when people rush to be the first one to offer their joss-sticks at 0000hr sharp. You will be amazed!
More Off The Beaten Path in Singapore (9)
More Reviews (70)
- See All To Senai Airport by public bus.
- See All Popular Italian Restaurant.
- See All Raffles The Plaza.
- See All Buying Digital Cameras.
- See All Toilets - Everybody need to use it !
- See All Fort Canning Park.
A2002's Related Pages
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels